How to Choose the Best Android Phone That Suits Your Budget, Taste, And Needs!
The Phone is one of the most used communication devices worldwide. There are various phones with different functionality, like voice command, Bluetooth wireless charging, email synchronizes, music, games, and movies just to mention a few. Phones come in various shapes, sizes, and brands but choosing the best android phone doesn’t have to be complicated if you know what you want.
So let’s start by answering a question:
What is an Android Phone?
Android is primarily owned by Google and it’s a Linux-based operating system mostly used for Smartphones. As I earlier said, Android phones help you look up useful information on the web, check emails, text friends and family, share photos, enjoy movies, games, music, web 2.0 etc. It’s like having your desktop or laptop as a mini gadget.
As I write, many Android phones are in circulation with new ones fast dominating the market with wonderful features.
So What Can the Android Phone Offer You?
- Synchronize with Google: You get to back up all your contacts, Gmail, Google Calendar, browser bookmarks, etc
- Multi-tasking: You have the advantage of opening many applications with no sort of intrusions what so ever. You can easily switch from one application to another without losing tracks of your records.
- Customizable: You can easily customize your android phone to your deserved taste. You can easily replace whatever you don’t like about your application, from wallpaper, themes, etc
- Notification: You have an easy-to-read notification tray whenever you have calls, incoming texts, and new emails. With one button, you are on the go!
- Voice Typing: This will definitely enhance your productivity at what you do. With a simple touch on the microphone located on the keyboard, you get to talk and it writes your emails, SMS, and other documents.
If you want a guide on the best android phone to purchase, keep reading as this article would help you make the right purchasing decision. Nokia Lumia 925
Looking for the Perfect Android Phone for Your Needs?
Whether you want an android phone that will ease off the stress of your profession or just want a communication tool, I have created an interactive comparison chart, which provides you options and criteria to make the perfect buying decision and cheapest cell phone plans. If you want to get the best android phone, please go through this chart.
Review of the Top 3 Android Phones
As I already said, there are many android phones on the market but this is a review of the top 3, according to user ratings. Sony Xperia Z
Samsung Galaxy S 4
Samsung launched her Galaxy S4, a life companion for a richer, fuller and simpler life some weeks back. The device sold over a million units in less than one month of hitting the market.
The GALAXY S4 was developed to enhance the meaningful moments in our lives through its innovative features and superior hardware dimensions: 136.6×69.8×7.9mm, 130g.
It has the world’s first Full HD Super AMOLED display that showcases images at their very best on a 5-inch screen with 441ppi. Equipped with a powerful rear 13MP camera which captures all the action wherever you go, you hear what people say and relive those exciting memories.
HTC ONE M7
With the HTC one you will be exposed to wonderful features. These features including the following:
- Stream all your favorite content onto one screen,
- Remove unwanted object from your photos,
- You can transfer data from your old HTC phone into your new phone i.e your contacts, text messages, settings and many more,
- Transfer your iPhone data to your HTC One
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with powerful amplifiers, you share music, videos, games and many more
Sony Xperia ZL
Here comes the world’s 5’’ android Smartphone display with an impressive HDTV – full HD Reality Display.
Sony Xperia ZL has an improved battery life with the stamina mode. This mode saves you wasted battery drain.
Also, has ultra-fast LTE / 4G technologies which enable blazing internet connection up to 100mbits / download at a high speed.
Now that you have seen the options and reviewed our top picks on the market, it’s totally up to you to pick one depending on your needs and your budget. If you have any comments, feedback or suggestions about the best android phone that should be added to the list, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. We appreciate all your opinions!